Are you tired of your plain looking house and wish to give it a makeover? Or do you intend to sell your house in near future? Do you know that a little pampering can completely increase the home value? If you keep skipping the idea of renovating your house thinking it will require thousands of bucks then this article will clear your doubts.
You do not require to spend a huge amount to make a big change to your home. Only a few minor alterations can augment the potential resale value of your house along with giving you a fresh new perspective.
Here are a few economical tips to keep in mind when you are revamping your house.
- You may add a large mirror to it so as to give it a classic touch. You may also plan a freestanding bath
- If your bathroom seems congested then you may create the impression of extra space with a glass walk-in shower
- Want to save a few bucks? Try painting or spraying over present tiles. It will save you from purchasing new ones. Also, this will add a long-lasting varnish that survives up to fifteen years
- Best strategy is to work within the current design to escape costly plumbing modifications
- Select standard flooring and fittings that are hard-wearing and well-sealed
- Contemplate keeping some jar plants near the window, or a chic bench close to the shower area.
- First step is to consider how you typically use your kitchen and plan the storage and working area according to it. For instance, make space for saucepans close to the stove and plates close to the serving place
- Ensure that there is sufficient space to change position of seats, stoves and other parts—mainly if your house is always full of activities
- Keep in mind the height of cabinets, microwaves and drawers to ensure that they do not open into one another or hamper entrance to other corners of the room
- Consider how you will clean machines, fittings and counter-tops. Non-glossy finishes do not display dirt and thumbprints as much as lustrous ones do.
Living and Dining room
- Painting is a convenient and inexpensive way to enhance and renovate a room. Remember to choose neutral colors and try using no more than two colors in one room
- Improve your room with the help of a new decorations such as mats, lamps, hangings, sculptures and cushions
- Ensure that there is enough space for storage and seating for your family in your makeover ideas. It can decrease disorder and give you room to display stuffs that are significant to you
- Ponder over the location of furniture and measure the whole thing to ensure that entrances and alleyways are not constrained or over-crowded
- Use uniformity across colors and styles to generate a more uncluttered and appealing space across numerous rooms.
- Clean and decorate concrete driveways, pathways, barriers or gateways and use an alfresco paint for a lovely, lustrous finish.
- Clean the garden to give the impression of more space or try to reform the garden to make it dearth resilient and convenient to preserve
- Think about renewing entertaining regions, such as BBQ and open-air furniture, particularly if you intend to sell.
Now that you know a few actionable tips and tricks, it’s time to give your house a makeover!